Sunday, April 3, 2011

Joe Johansen

This interview is with Joe Johansen, a freshmen at the University Southern Missississippi. I asked him questions about his college experience and his opinions on the University of Mississippi.

1. Q. If you had to describe your college experience at the University of Southern Mississippi in three words, what words would you use?
-  A. I would say Fratty, Educational and Enlightening.

2. Q. In more words, why did you choose those three?
-  A. Fratty because of my recent membership to Sigma Nu, Educational because i have learned so much in my classes, and Enlightening because i have been exposed to people so much different than myself.

3. Q. What are some stereotypes you have heard about Ole Miss?
-  A. I have heard that everyone that goes to Ole Miss is stuck up and if you arent apart of greek life you are considered worthless. I have also heard that Cocaine is in high demand in Oxford.

4. Q. What do you think about the stereotypes?
-  A. I dont necessarily believe them. Every college has a stereotype but that is all it is, a stereotype. Not everyone at ole miss is a Fratty Coke head.

5. Q. Did you ever consider Ole Miss?
-  A. Of course I did! Ole miss was my first choice but they did not have a strong background in my major. I am such a fan of Ole Miss, and I never miss a football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment